On May 14th, NASA’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program announced it would be making 140 Phase II awards to 127 American small businesses. Of those small businesses awarded, 10 were awarded for innovative technologies in additive manufacturing and 3D printing:
- Relativity Space (Long Beach, CA)
- IERUS Technologies (Huntsville, AL)
- Advanced Cooling Technologies (Lancaster, PA)
- Quadrus Advanced Manufacturing (Huntsville, AL)
- UES (Dayton, OH)
- Sierra Lobo (Fremont, OH)
- Advanced Fuel Research (East Hartford, CT)
- PolarOnyx (San Jose, CA)
- Micro Cooling Concepts (Huntington Beach, CA)
- ATA Engineering (San Diego, CA)
To find out more about these companies and their awards or search for more additive manufacturing and 3D printing companies, please visit GovShop.
To claim and edit your company’s GovShop profile, please visit the following link to create a free account. Or, you can click on the link to your company’s profile and find the “Claim This Profile” prompt on the top left of the page.
To read the original article on 3DPrint.Com, please visit this link.
A full list of the NASA SBIR Phase II award recipients can be found here.