This solicitation is issued for Federal Supply Schedule FSC Group 6550, Federal Supply Schedule 65 V II for Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits, and Test Sets. The type of contracts awarded is multiple award, fixed-price, indefinite delivery-indefinite quantity (IDIQ) with Economic Price Adjustment (EPA) provisions.
This solicitation is issued to establish contracts which may be used on a nonmandatory basis by eligible users, as a source of supply for the supplies or services described herein, for domestic and/or overseas delivery.
Schedule of Items:
1) Blood Bank: Reagents and controls
2) Chemistry (To include TDM, Toxicology, Blood Gas, Hormones & Electrophoreses): Reagents and controls (General/Special Chem)
3) Coagulation: Reagents and controls
4) Hematology: Reagents, controls, and stains
5) Histology/Cytology: Reagents and stains
6) Microbiology/Dried Media/Prepared Media: Stains, susceptibility discs, reagents, and collection systems
7) Phlebotomy: Needles, collection tubes/sets, lancets. And skin preparation kits
8) Serology/Immunology: Reagents and controls
9) Urinalysis: Collectioread more
Please select at least one supplier to continue.
You don't have a default mail client installed for your operation system or your browser doesn't support 'mail to' action.
In order to create Summary Report please select Saved Suppliers list